Tuesday, January 26, 2010

crab emergency!

HI people of earth!
Last night i had a crab emergency!
When your crab cage starts to smell fishy (keep in mind it could be the food) it most of the times means your little Buddy has passed!:(

Every time that happened to me my little fella passed.

I had not cleaned my crab cage in a REALLY long time and i mean really!
I bent my head down and smelled the cage and it smelled like my fella passed. We had to go and take a friend to a airport and i was almost hysterical!

I came back home and my room stunk. I decided weather or not my crab had passed on, the cage needed a clean. So i made my mom do the dirty work. Every time my crabs had died i was the one to find out first.
I remember one time I came home from school and Krusty was not moving. My mom told me she think hes not alive any more, but later on i proved her wrong.

Any way back to what I was saying.

I did not want to deal with a dead crab even though I love fuzzwuzz dearly. ( I knew it was not Eugene because i saw him two nights before.)
My crabs LOVE to hide under the water dish like i said, and that was the first thing to come out of the cage. Right as the dish came out the whole thing stopped stinking!
I WAS FILLED WITH JOY! I took my crabs out, put them in a box and cleaned the cage.
I never though I was going to see Fuzzy ever again.
Remember don't freak out right away if something like this happens. Clean the cage check to see if they are missing a leg (legs grow back) before you freak out.
THANKS,
Love4crabs


1 comment: