Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maximillan

Today we are pet sitting for a dog named Max (I call him Maximillian). He is a mix--I know he is part black lab, but I don't really know the other breeds in him. His owner's going away for about two months starting today. Today is the first day, and as you can see this is the first day we are pet sitting him.



Max is full grown. He is six years old. Very playful and HYPER. The reason Max is so very strong is because his owner, Archie, feeds him raw meat. If you think about it, in the wild they wouldn't be finding dog food. They would be finding raw meat including the juice and skin and maybe a few bones. But mostly just meat. Here's a list of the foods Max gets a lot:


  • Liver (but he doesn't eat it a lot--only if he is really hungry)

  • Burger

  • Little bit of egg

  • Steak

  • Cooked chicken from dinner

  • stock and much more!

And those are mainly the things that he eats. If you want to know more about that, just leave a comment on my blog and I will reply to it so just check back in. I will update you almost every day with a few short entries about how my day is going with Max and my other animals. It's kind of like a diary, but about animals. I will only be doing that until Max leaves. I will post entries every other day or so. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment